1. Q: What is LCSD e-Magazine Subscription Services?
A: LCSD e-Magazine Subscription Services provide members of the public with a quick and easy way to access the latest information on LCSD's cultural and recreational programmes and major attractions from other communities. For details, please click here.
2. Q: What is LCSD e-Magazine?
A: Upon registered LCSD e-Magazine Subscription Services, you can subscribe the e-magazine service by selecting your areas of interest. Initially, six areas of interest will be provided to the public. They are:
(1) Cultural Presentations and Films
(2) Heritage & Museums Programme
(3) Territory-wide & Free Entertainment Programme
(4) Hong Kong Public Libraries Extension Activity
(5) Recreation & Sports Activities
(6) Community Greening Activities
Once subscribed, you will receive a personalised e-Magazine periodically, according to your preferences. Promotion materials will be sent to you via emails. You can easily locate your preferred areas of interest via the hyperlinks provided by your personalized e-Magazine.
3. Q: What is my login id and password for changing my profile?
A: You login id and password are the Email address and the password you entered in the online application form.
4. Q: How can I change my password, areas of interest and other information?
A: All your information can be changed by using the "Change Profile / Password" option.
5. Q: What are the service hours of the enquiries hotline?
A: The service hours of the enquiries hotline (1823) is 24 hours a day. You may also email your enquiries as follows:
by email: email@example.com